Be Unique, Be Kind Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Be Unique, Be Kind Contest is open to all aged 18 or over.
2. The contest will be run by Be Unique, Be Kind.
3. By entering the Contest, the Contestants accept these Terms and Conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for the Challenge which may be mentioned on-air, in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to Contestants in any other way. Such Contest Information shall prevail in the event of there being any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any Contest Information.
4. We may cancel or amend the Contest, Contest Information, or these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Contest Information or these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions were last updated.
5. Our decision in all matters to do with the Content will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) of any of the following may not enter:
(a) Company employees(e) Any company involved in any capacity in the production or sponsorship of a programme to which the Contest relates.
7. Contestants are free to submit as many individual entries as they wish and each entry will be judged separately. However, Contestants can only be shortlisted and selected as a Finalist once (in respect of their entry, its the highest that will be used).
8. To enter the Contest, Contestants must do the following:
a) Register an account and upload and submit their entry.b) Read and accept the terms and conditions and provide additional contact details so we can contact you if you are selected as a Finalist. Your details will be used solely for the purpose of administrating the competition.
10. Entries must be completed in accordance with the entry process set out above. No other method of entry will be accepted. Entries that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.11. Entries will not be complete until Contestants have uploaded their entry and accepted these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to disqualify any entries submitted and/or finalized after the Contest has closed.
12. The Contestant must keep a digital or hard copy of their video, photo, or text entry. If required, Contestants must supply the original recording of their video entry for use in connection with the Contest, including (but not limited to) for potential broadcast online or transmission by any electronic means.
13. All entries will be subject to moderation. We and/or their agents have absolute discretion to accept or reject any entry and to remove any entry already accepted without giving reasons for the decision. We may, in particular, refuse to upload video entry for the following reasons:
(a) inclusion of defamatory or malicious content;(b) inclusion of content in video entries to which someone else owns the copyright or other intellectual property rights, such as music, singing, trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, sculpture, posters, pictures, photographs or other artwork, music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programmes, or films made by other users, without the requisite authorisations;c) breach of these Terms and Conditions
15. By entering the Contest Contestants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete. Contestants also warrant that they are the copyright owners of their entries which must be original works and must not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy, or any other rights of a third party.16. By entering the Contest, Contestants understand and agree that:
(a) the Contestants grant us a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable and transferable licence which shall be exclusive for worldwide broadcast online and non-exclusive for all other forms of media to use their entries for whatever purpose including, without limitation, in connection with (i) any Programme produced in relation to the Contest or containing any information in relation to the Contest, including, without limitation, promotion and redistributing part or all of any such Programme (and derivative works thereof), and (ii) our internet websites, wireless applications, interactive television, video on demand and any other media or technology (including, without limitation, internet protocol, wireless or interactive platforms or interfaces) through which we distribute content to end users, whether now existing or hereafter developed in any and all media formats and through any and all media distribution and advertising and promotional purposes, without accounting, notification, credit, payment, or other obligation to Contestants. For the avoidance of doubt, these rights include, without limitation, the absolute right to edit and/or alter any entry, distribute and synchronize all or any portion of any entry in timed relation to any other visual elements; to web cast, pod cast, re-publish, re-broadcast, re-platform, port, syndicate, route, and link to and from all or any portion of any entry; to encrypt, encode and decode, and compress and decompress all or any portion of any entry; to edit, mix, combine, merge, distort, superimpose, create or add special effects, illusions and/or other material to or of all or any portion of any entry; to create composite, stunt, comic or unusual photographs, videos, animations, motion pictures and/or voice reproductions from all or a portion of any entry; and to excerpt and/or extract portions of any entry in order to host, store, index, categorize and display entries on or through the Platforms. We reserve the right to use (or not use) Contestants’ entries at all and/or as little of the entry as we so choose;(b) the Contestants indemnify the Competition Parties (defined below) from any claim in respect of their entry;(c) to the extent permitted by applicable law, the Contestants unconditionally give us their consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe on any moral rights they may have in and in relation to their entries, and they undertake that they will not institute, maintain or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of any moral rights you they may have in and/or in relation to their entries.
17. None of our, (including their employees, officers, servants, agents) or any other party or organization (including their, employees, officers, servants, agents) involved in the management, promotion, or administration of the Contest, or its entry, or implementation of any prize (or their agents or subsidiaries involved in any way in the Contest or any prize) (together the “Contest Parties”) will accept responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions (including but not limited to security functions by the software used by us or any third party), virus, bugs, or other causes outside its control. Proof of submission online is not proof of receipt by us.18. Any entries which are incomplete, incorrect, inaudible, incomprehensible, may be void.
19. In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the correctness or acceptability of the entry, or the operation of any part of the Contest, or the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision we make shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. We will not be liable to reimburse any expenses incurred in entering the Contest.
21. We reserve the right to disqualify any Contestants and/or entries which it believes have not been made in compliance with these Terms and Conditions or to disqualify any Contestant found to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person.
22. The public will shortlist their favorite Contestants (“the Finalists”) from all eligible entries received.
23. Only the Finalists will be notified.
24. The Finalists’ first names and surnames may be published.
25. We reserve the right to select an alternative Finalist in the event that a Finalist is unable to be contacted.
32. The prize comprises of: Goods, services or monetary compensation determined by Be Unique Be Kind
33. The winner acknowledges that. The Prize is non-transferable and is not redeemable for or any other value or consideration.
34. We will not be responsible for the winner’s food and drink, entertainment or travel except for as detailed above.
35. We may in its sole discretion refuse to provide the prize or seek its recovery, in the event of non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions or a Contestant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions, fraud, dishonesty, or other inappropriate or improper conduct.
Data Protection and Publicity
36. The first names and surnames of the Finalists put through to the Public Vote and the Contest winner may be available from the date the various Finalists are selected for a minimum period of three months.
37. We may exercise its sole discretion to use all Finalists’ names, addresses, images, and their comments relating to the Prize and Contest experience for the promotion of the Prize, this Contest, or the Contest Parties, and for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
38. The information Contestants supply in connection with the Contest (including their personal details):
(a) may be included in a database compiled for the Contest and will be used for the purposes of selecting Finalists;(b) may also be used for inclusion and/or read out in any programme produced in connection with the Contest; and(c) will not be supplied to third parties (other than the Contest Parties) other than as is reasonably necessary to select Finalists and administer the Contest.
39. Any personal information provided by the Contestants will only be used by us in accordance with its Privacy Statement which is accessible for the purposes of the Contest or as otherwise set out in these Terms and Conditions.
40. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Contest Parties’ liability for death or personal injury caused by their staff or supplier’s negligence or for fraud. Subject to this, none of the Contest Parties can accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Contestant entering the Contest or as a result of accepting the Prize. None of the Contest Parties are responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Contestant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
41. None of the Contest Parties promise that the services relating to the Contest will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. These services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of any Contest Party. We will not be liable in the event that all or any part of the service relating to the Contest is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
42. In the event that any Contestant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these Terms and Conditions and the Contest Information, We shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such Contestant, without any further liability to such Contestant. In these circumstances, any prize won by the Contestant may be forfeited. All Contestants must comply with any directions given by any Contest Party including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and regulations, and where applicable.
43. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
44. These Terms and Conditions and the Contest Information shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
45. Our Customer Services team may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://beuniquebekind.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trademark law. These Terms of Service have been created with the help of the Terms of Service Generator and the Terms & Conditions Example.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind’s Website are provided “as is”. Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind or its suppliers will not be held accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind’s Website, even if Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind or an authorized representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
Any claim related to Vendre Innovations, Inc. dba Be Unique Be Kind’s Website shall be governed by the laws of us without regard to its conflict of law provisions.